This product series consist of SDI-to-IP (SDI IP) Gateway converters allowing legacy SDI equipment to be interconnected to an IP network. The solution SDI IP is designed around an inputs/outputs interchangeable SFP (SDI IP) form factor. Installed inside an SFP cage hosted by other equipment manufacturers, the modules can be interchanged to provide a different mix of input and output connectivity. The modules can be inserted directly inside 10G SFP/SFP+ cage with direct interface to 1GE, 10GE, 40GE and 100GE network. This purely simple solution drastically simplifies gradual integration of IP and SDI equipment.
- Multiple I/O configurations for loopback, distribution amplifier built-in
- Superior jitter management and signal regeneration
- Single SFP cage with multiple I/O options (coax, fiber, HDMI, composite)
- An excellent add-on for every product.
- Plug'n'play for standard video SFP cages.
- Patented latch prevents undesired disconnects.
- Video SFP support current and new standards:12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, ASI, HDMI 1.4, DVI 1.0, PAL, NTSC
- Embrionix Video SFP are SMPTE compliant (ST-424, ST-292, ST-259, ST-297)
The emFUSION modules can encapsulate any SDI or HDMI signals to integrate to your IP network. The single mode fiber enables inter-connectivity of equipment located at a far distance from the engine room, which is often the case for live coverage of sports event applications.
Gateway SDI-TO-IP SFP+ (emSFP)
The SDI to IP emSFP is a family of modules designed to encapsulate an SDI signal with 2022-6 or decapsulate a 2022-6 stream to an uncompressed SDI signal. The ST 2022-6 emSFP (SDI on host) has a 10GE (10GBase-LX) port to be used directly with 10GE video switches and routers. The ST 2022-6 emSFP (10GE on host) has a 10GE (10GBase-X) host connection which can be used inside IP routers and switches.
IP FLOW AGGREGATION (emMODULAR)
The emMODULAR aggregation frame accommodates 48 emSFP IP processing modules and efficiently and reliably aggregates IP flows to a redundant core IP network. The platform is configured for highly redundant IP Media routing preventing flows to be mixed between Main and Secondary networks.
IP SIGNAL MONITORING (emVIEW)
The emVIEW monitoring modules provide a cost effective means to supervise your signals inside your audio/video media IP system. The modules can be connected to COTS IP switches allowing the monitoring over a standard HDMI monitor of any IP signals comprised inside the network. Monitors can be installed at a far distance from the IP switch due to the integrated single mode fiber inter-connectivity.