Leader has earned a worldwide reputation for designing and manufacturing some of the most reliable, practical and cost effective electronic instruments available. The products were originally developed for production testing and servicing. These are applications in which ease-of-use and highest reliability are essential. By expanding into a broad line of industrial and video instruments, Leader was able to add to these fundamental qualities a cost-performance ratio unequaled in the industry.
LV5490 – Multi SDI Waveform Monitor
The LV5490 is a waveform monitor supporting 4K video format. It can display up to four channels of 3G-SDI input signals simultaneously. There are four dedicated input connectors with cable length measurement capability, and four additional connectors can be configured as inputs or outputs, making a total of eight inputs, if needed. The built-in 9-inch LCD monitor is Full HD (1920 x 1080) with wide viewing angle and high color reproduction.
- 4K video format compliance for Digital Cinema (4096 x 2160) or Broadcast (3840 x 2160) based on 3G Dual Link, 3G Quad Link, and HD Quad Link.
- Can display two 4K signals (3G-SDI Quad Link or HD Quad Link) or four 4K signals (3G-SDI Dual Link).
- It can also display two sets of HD-SDI dual link signals at the same time.
- Four 3G/HD/SD SDI channels can be monitored simultaneously, ideal for camera matching.
- There are four additional SDI input/output connectors. If these connectors are set up as inputs, then the LV5490 can receive up to eight SDI input signals.
- Built-In 9-inch Full High Definition (XGA IPS LED Backlit) Display (1920 x 1080) for superb picture representations.
- Accepts Square Division and 2-sample Interleave Processing Methods.
- DVI and HD-SDI Rasterizer Output and SDI re-clocked output.
- 4K/HD Pattern Generator function (75%-100% color bars, ramp, cross-hatch).
- Waveform, Vector, Picture can be displayed individually or in combination.
- CINELITE® II (Cinelite® and Cinezone®) available as standard feature.
- CIE1931 Chromaticity Diagram based on the standard BT.2020 is available as an option.
- Focus Assist (patent pending) allows for a more accurate focus of details and it’s available as an option.
- Custom User-Defined Layout. Allows the user to change and customize the size of each of the display screens.
- SDI signal data analysis function allows for cable length measurement, CRC error, embedded audio error, event log, data dump, timing display, etc.
- Frequency Deviation is standard. This feature detects any difference in the frequency of each SDI input signal.
- 4-input Phase Measurement checks the difference between a reference SDI signal or an external reference signal and the other input signals.
- Digital Audio Option. De-embeds SDI audio signals and displays Lissajous, surround sound and meter displays. There will be a Dolby® analysis option in the future.
- 16 channels of audio display are available from one SDI signal.
- Eye Pattern & Jitter Measurement capabilities are available as an option.
- Frame Capture function captures single frames in an SDI signal, manually or automatically, when error occurs.
- Screen Capture feature. The display can be captured and stored as an image data. The captured data can be displayed on the LV5490. It can also be saved as bitmap files to USB memory, which makes it possible to view the data on a PC.
- LTC or VITC that is embedded in the SDI signal and the D-VITC of an SD signal can be displayed.
- External remote connector available to load presets, switch input signals, and transmit alarms.
- Ethernet port (to be supported in the future) can be used to control the LV5490 remotely over TELNET and HTTP, transfer files over FTP, detect errors over SNMP.
- RS-422/485 connector comes installed in the unit but the function to display a camera ID using serial communication is an option and needs to be custom-ordered due the different camera manufacturers.
- An USB Mouse can be used to control the front panel of the LV5490. If the measurement screens are displayed on an external monitor (via DVI-D or HD-SDI), the LV5490 can be controlled remotely.
LV5333 – Multi SDI Waveform Monitor for 3G/HD/SD SDI Signals
The LV5333 is a great and powerful tool in a compact and portable Waveform Monitor. Just like its predecessor, the LV5333 boasts a 6.5″ high-fidelity TFT LCD screen for high quality picture images. Waveform, Vectorscope, Audio, 5-bar Display, and Status analysis are all possible in this instrument. Just like the previous waveform monitors from LEADER, various multi-display combinations allow for complete and easy monitoring wihle full-screen presentations provide a wealth of information and enable detailed review of the material. It also offers an embedded audio signal display allowing level-meter measurements.
Plus new features like Cable Length, External Phase Difference, and Field Frequency Deviation measurements are added to the list of characteristics. CINELITE® II and other software options come included for this specific product, making it not only an attractive technical instrument but also a creative one at the same time.
- Multi SDI Waveform Monitor supports 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI.
- Built-in 6.5″ TFT LCD XGA Display (1,024 x 768) for superb, crisp waveforms and picture representations.
- CINELITE® II (Cinelite® and Cinezone®) and CINELITE® ADVANCED come standard with this Waveform Monitor.
- Histogram, User Gamma Display, Gamut and Level Error functions come now standard with the LV5333.
- Line Selector allows to choose any line of the video signal to be displayed and provides waveform, vector, and 5-bar representations of that specific line.
- Supports Closed-Captions EIA608.
- Cable Length, EXT Phase, and Field Frequency Deviation Measurements.
- Up to 8 channels of embedded audio signals can be displayed using audio bar level meters.
- Extracts embedded audio signals and sends two user-selectable audio channels to the headphone jack.
- Audio shortcut button located on the front panel.
- Includes “Screen Capture” to capture the displayed image and save it to the internal memory (RAM) or in to an USB memory device.
- The internal memory holds up to 30 presets allowing quick access to favorite instrument setups.
- Instrument can be remote controlled from a PC over an Ethernet network.
- Can be mounted on a tripod for on-camera fitting.
- Universal AC Power Supply allows for worldwide use.
- Battery Adapters for IDX and Anton Bauer are available.
Contact us for demos and pricing.